Liberty Lending Group
We at Liberty Lending Group are proud to provide our clients with the lending solution assistance they need. In using our website, we ask that you abide by the following terms and conditions.
By using this website (the “Site”) you automatically agree to the terms and conditions expressed here. Please take a moment to look them over and, if you do not agree, please do not use our website. However, for those who do use our site, we hope you find it to be an informative resource. We also reserve the right to make any modifications to our website that we deem necessary at any time. Your continued use of our site indicates that you accept the changes that are made.
That said, the lending solution professionals at our office hope you find this site to be of help. If you would like to discuss our lending solution services with an experienced professional, please contact Liberty Lending Group today for a free consultation.
Terms Applicable to All Users: Eligibility, License and Representation
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Site for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- except where authorized by the Company, register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf on an individual other than yourself, operate a User account on behalf of or for the benefits of any person who is not eligible to register for or operate an User account in their own name, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity (other than approved investment accounts opened on behalf of legal entities or accounts opened for purposes of participating in our Small Business lending program;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with or authority to act on behalf of any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- solicit personal information from any natural person under 18 or solicit passwords or any personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from any User;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another User;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from that person and the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site; or upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online Materials on the Liberty Lending Group site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by Liberty Lending Group. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the Liberty Lending Group site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features are prohibited.
Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by Liberty Lending Group or third-party licensers for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
That means that we don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can’t sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind. We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our Liberty Lending Group mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Limitation of Liability
Liberty Lending Group WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY:
USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE
USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE
FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED
ERROR ON OUR SITE
OMISSION ON OUR SITE INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE
DEFECT ON OUR SITE
DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITE
COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY
DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.”)
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.”)
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES. IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS.
Termination of This Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all Liberty Lending Group Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. Liberty Lending Group may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And Liberty Lending Group is entitled to terminate all or any part of any of its Web site without notice to you.
Links to Other Sites
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your internet browser to see if you are still in a Liberty Lending Group-operated site or have moved to another site. Liberty Lending Group is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When Liberty Lending Group provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that Liberty Lending Group is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any Liberty Lending Group site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of Liberty Lending Group, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Jurisdiction and Other Points to Consider
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with your User Content, any Third Party Content you post or share on or through the Site, your use of the Service or the Site, your conduct in connection with the Service or the Site or with other Users of the Service or the Site, or any violation of these Term of Use or of any law or the rights of any third party. The previous sentence shall not apply to any extent to Users while acting as an investor member or while registering as an investor member in connection with their (i) posting of User Content or (ii) use of the Site or Service.
The Resolution of Other Disputes
If a dispute arises under this agreement, the user agrees to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Orange County, CA. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.